New Yoga Retreat Adventure Dates Coming Soon
Yoga Retreat Adventure Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights • Starting at $5495 per person
Culture and Adventure Travel in Peru
From the colonial beauty of Cusco to the peaceful history of the Sacred Valley, our Peru yoga retreat adventure ensures that you get an enriching and rejuvenating mix of the best Peru has to offer on and off the mat.
Soak up the sights and sounds of Peru at the markets and immerse in culture and laughter with the local Amaru community. From Cusco, the former capital of the Incan Empire, and the gateway to the Sacred Valley of Peru you’ll travel by Vistadome train and enjoy two visits to Machu Picchu so that you can soak up this Andean wonder.
Our Peru yoga retreat includes morning flows to get you ready for epic adventure days and evening wind-down practices that give you time to savor the day. The Travel Yogi’s yoga and adventure trip in Peru features luxury accommodations that range from a modern luxe resort to a colonial hacienda and a former monastery. The variety of accommodations gives us the opportunity to unroll our mats on terraces, verandahs and a historic chapel.
Every step of our Peru wellness retreat is guided by local experts who ensure a full, and local, cultural experience from ancient Incan to modern Peruvian. Journey through time, cultures, local cuisine, extraordinary yoga flows, city-vibes and Andean magic on a one-of-a-kind Peru yoga retreat adventure.
- Eight days with English-speaking expert local guides
- Breakfast each morning at our hotels
- Sacred Valley community cultural visit
- A cultural exploration of Cusco
- All dinners in a local restaurant or at our hotels
- Morning and evening yoga on most days (please see the full itinerary for yoga schedule)
- Guided visits to the Pisac Market & Ollantaytambo Fortress
- Vistadome train tickets to Machu Picchu and Cusco
- Two excursions to Machu Picchu
- Sacred Valley transfers by Vistadome train
- Traditional Pachamama ceremony
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Private transfers
- Tour of colonial Cusco & Cusco’s ruins
For more information about excursions with Shelly Kwiatkouski contact Shelly Kwiatkouski 386-846-5075 or email: Uma@ShellyKwiatkouski.com